Gizmag is seeking editorial contributors in the New York area. Applicants need to be able to recognize significant developments in the technology space, initiate stories, be self-motivated, work autonomously and be capable of delivering high-quality, authoritative original content in a fast paced online team environment.
While we require technology all-rounders, particular expertise in either automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications or mobile telephony will be seen favorably.
Previous professional writing and/or editing experience is an advantage, though not absolutely essential. An aptitude for photography is also required.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form on our job application page.
Interviews will be conducted in New York during the first week of August 2010.
If you are not in the New York area, but believe you have the knowledge and skills to join our team, feel free to fill-in the application form and we will contact you as positions arise.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide