Accidental physical contact with the parallel blades of a partly connected plug or experimental metallic insertion by investigative young hands needn't be the life-threatening worry it can be with standard power outlets
Accidentally spilling a cup of coffee over a power strip will, at best, probably cause the connected equipment to stop working. On the other hand, such water-related electrical mishaps could lead to serious injury or even be fatal for the user. Wet Circuits has introduced a water resistant power strip that looks to avoid such situations by protecting internal wiring and minimizing the flow of electricity upon contact with water.
« Back to Wet Circuits water-resistant power strip