Peeling groovy - Veggie-Peel cleans up after itself
By Jeff Salton
August 3, 2009
A vegetable peeler that traps and stores the peel for easy disposal into a composting bin, garbage disposal unit or trash can should win praise from cooks trying to keep their kitchens hygienically clean and tidy. Aptly named the Veggie-Peel, this kitchen gadget has a curved, rubberized non-slip handle and is ambidextrous, too, because of its double-sided stainless steel blade.
When you’ve finished peeling those potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, etc, lift the lid on the clear plastic chamber and empty the contents quickly and easily – mess-free. It is even dishwasher safe. How easy is that? In fact, it’s so easy we wonder if a child could do it? Perhaps, but would they?
This easy peeler lets you spend less time cleaning up and more time on the important kitchen duties, like wine tasting (for marinades, of course).
Available at Solutions, for USD$20.
Via Coolest GadgetsShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide