Transfer cutting board keeps kitchen benchtops clean
By Jude Garvey
February 3, 2010
I’m not sure about TV celebrity chefs any more…nothing personal, but they have really raised the bar when it comes to preparing food for guests. Are we expected to smear, tower or stack all our food - or do we just arrange it in one messy heap? Who knows? However, if you do want to look like a professional - the Transfer board could help. Its simple but clever design helps you move chopped food to a single plate quickly and effortlessly - which will make it easier to cook…and to impress.
The Transfer cutting board is made from solid beech which has been oiled with biological linseed oil. You simply insert your plate and then slide your freshly prepared ingredients on to it. Then you are ready for the next ingredient. It can fit a plate with a diameter of 23cm (9.1”) and up to 2.7cm (1.1”) in height.
The board is produced in Berlin, Germany by designers Chris & Ruby. No word on price or availability but we will keep you posted.
Via Coolest Gadgets.
Update on pricing: Transfer will be available within the EU in coming weeks from www.designspray.de for 65 Euro.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide