Taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 9-12, the 2003 International CES traditionally debuts the coolest in technology products, this year featuring innovations from 2,000 international exhibitors covering 1.2 million net square feet of floor space. Showcasing the latest in wireless communications, gaming, digital video, high-end audio, CE fashion, consumer technology networking, broadband, mobile electronics, new business technology and the Internet, the International CES is a Mecca for technophiles of all persuasions.
Products that previously debuted at CES include the Videocassette Recorder (VCR) 1970, Camcorder 1981, CD Player 1981, DVD 1996 and High Definition Television (HDTV) 1998.
Follow the links below for Gizmo's detailed coverage of highlights to emerge from the show and check this page regularly for updates.
2003 International CES Highlights:
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide