Ground-breaking Strand Craft 122 luxury yacht comes with free supercar
By Paul Lester
June 11, 2010
It’s not often you see a company giving away a free supercar with a product purchase, but this is exactly what Strand Craft plans to do with its 122 luxury yacht – a 38-meter Open super yacht packed with the very latest in state-of-the-art technology and engineering.
Fashioned by Gray Design, the Strand Craft 122 concept boasts an Art Deco interior with four double rooms, four large staterooms, a reception, salon and numerous crew cabins. It’s also littered with 52” LED TVs, Bang & Olufsen sound in all rooms and of course, it looks absolutely stunning.
Powering this luxury behemoth are twin Rolls Royce engines and with the optional booster, it’s capable of generating over 14,000 horsepower and can break speeds of 50 knots.
The accompanying as-yet-unnamed supercar is hand-crafted and uses a twin turbo V12 engine to generate up to 880 horsepower, achieving a top speed of around 230mph. As you can see from the images above, the yacht coordinates beautifully with the car and even has its own built-in garage.
Unfortunately you’ll be paying rather a lot for the ultimate luxury of ownership – around US$25m to be precise. And you'd better be quick, because only six are scheduled to be made and rumor has it five of them have already been snapped up.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide