How to stop the autoplay videos in your Facebook feed using Chrome
By Gizmag Team
March 30, 2014
Regular Facebook users will no doubt have noticed that videos in their news feed are playing automatically. If you're using Google Chrome, you can stop this from happening very easily.
The first thing you need to do is open your plugin settings by opening a new tab and pasting chrome://settings/contentExceptions#plugins into the address bar.
On the resulting window, enter the hostname pattern [*.]facebook.com and select block from the behavior dropdown.
Click done, and refresh your Facebook tab.
Was that quick and easy enough?Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide