Samsung Windows 8 hybrid tablet to be unveiled at IFA?
By Ben Coxworth
August 28, 2012
If the Samsung Notebook page on Facebook is anything to go by, we should soon be seeing a new Windows 8 hybrid tablet from the company. It will apparently be making its debut in just a few days, at the IFA 2012 electronics trade show.
The Facebook page in question simply shows the above image (which was added on Sunday), with a caption underneath stating “Don't worry, it's just around the corner...”
According to The Verge, the device in the photo looks quite similar to a transforming Windows 8 tablet concept that Samsung displayed earlier this year at Computex. It featured a stand-alone tablet screen measuring approximately 11 inches across, with front and rear cameras, and a slot for storing a stylus. That tablet joined to a separate netbook-style keyboard via a magnetic hinge.
Whatever the device actually turns out to be, Gizmag will be on hand in Berlin to check it out first hand, when IFA opens this Friday.
Source: The VergeShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide