Porsche has traditionally targeted professional males between the ages of 21 and 60, but the all important demographic between the ages of 5 and 8 has not been completely ignored. Porsche’s Go-Kart is the latest effort to appeal to this budding market.
At roughly five feet in length (1.5 m) the orange-black Go-Kart is a new offering from Porsche’s Lifestyle Collection for kids. The pedal-powered racer weighs in at a sleek 55 pounds (25 kg) and can support future Schumachers up to 110 lbs (50 kg).
The Go-Kart uses real world elements like a tubular steel frame, low-profile inflatable tires, a sport seat, composite rims and a rear braking system. For pro-style drifting about the dining room, a handbrake has been affixed off to the driver’s right. Horsepower, torque figures and 0-60 mph times are all up to the child and their rotational peddle-powering abilities.
Porsche’s Go-Kart is available for $900 through Porsche dealerships and online shops.
Product page: PorscheShare
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide