Pet's Eye View Camera - see what your furry companions get up to during the day
By Jude Garvey
July 12, 2009
Some people are so fond of their pets they want to know what they are up to every minute of the day. Maybe it’s because of those guilty looks you get when you arrive home unexpectedly… you know that wide-eyed, “I wasn’t doing anything wrong” look? The Pet’s Eye View Camera could help solve these little mysteries - it's a lightweight digital camera that attaches to your cat or dog’s collar and takes 640 x 480 photos at five, ten or 15 minute intervals.
The camera takes up to 40 images and will go into sleep mode when not in use. It includes a lithium ion rechargeable battery and recharge is via the USB connection.
When you get home, you connect your camera to your computer and check out what that little devil has been up to all day. Sure, it will be disappointing if you discover they spend the whole day lolling around on their day bed, but imagine if you discover your pet’s secret other life!
The Pet’s Eye View Camera retails for GBP £39.95 (approx. USD $65 at time of publication) and is suitable to use by people over the age of eight.
Via I want one of those.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide