LEAF Aero Concept to debut at 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon
By Darren Quick
December 21, 2010
Nissan has provided a peak at the goodies it has in store for January's Tokyo Auto Salon aftermarket show. The vehicles from Nissan and its subsidiaries Autech and NISMO range from styling concepts to production racecars and includes makeovers for the just-out-of-the-blocks all-electric LEAF and mini-crossover JUKE.
The Nissan LEAF Aero Style Concept sees the LEAF equipped with an aero body kit comprising a new bumper and flat black and white wheels to give the vehicle a much sportier appearance. Meanwhile, the JUKE Sporty Package is equipped with exterior accessories designed for European and North American markets including chrome parts and 17-inch allow wheels.
Pro tuner subsidiary Autech is responsible for the Elgrand Rider Premium Concept, the Serena Rider and the March Bolero, while Nismo, Nissan’s motorsports and performance division, is providing the Nissan Nismo GT-R RC, the Nismo Version Fairlady Z, the Elgrand S-tune and the Motul Autech GT-R.
The Tokyo Auto Salon 2011 will be held January 14-16, 2011 at Makuhari Messe.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide