New coffee machine joins expanded Kenwood kMix range
By Emily Clark
September 9, 2008
September 10, 2008 Kenwood has unveiled a new addition to its kMix range; the CM 020 Coffee Maker. As well as aiming to be a colorful complement to your kitchen decor, the new caffeine machine features an Opti-Temp function which uses a separately heatable hotplate to constantly maintain coffee at an optimal temperature.
The Opti-Temp plate is located beneath the glass jug with safety handle and measurement scale. This new function helps to keep your coffee tasting fresh for longer and prevent it from burning-in. The compact housing of the CM 020 contains a 750-ml (around 25 ounces) water reservoir for six cups, as well as featuring a heated cup rest. The machine can be operated with permanent or paper filters and the anti-drip system prevents post-pour dripping.
Pricing is yet to be confirmed for the CM 020 kMix Coffee Maker which will be available in white, red or black.
The coffee maker joins the flagship Kitchen Machine (RRP: €499.00), Blender (€149.99), Hand Mixer (€99.99) and Hand Blender (€69.99) in the Kenwood kMix range.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide