MV Agusta and WallyPower create a limited edition 910R
By Mike Hanlon
March 5, 2008
March 6, 2008 Italian Motorcycle manufacturer MV Agusta is to add two new limited addition versions of its new Brutale 910 R naked bikes in conjunction with two of Southern Europe’s most stylish design companies. The already announced Hydrogen Brutale 910 R, in conjunction with clothing manufacturer Hydrogen, will be joined by a Wally Brutale 910 R, both with stunning visuals and a LOT of mid range. Wally is the Monaco-based designer of outrageous luxury boats.
The MV Agusta Brutale Hydrogen and Wally derive from the 910R version and keep the same elegant lines that are so much loved by the general public.
Monaco-based Wally Yachts has become a maritime design and manufacture icon since it was founded in 1994 by wealthy Italian yachtsman Luca Bassani. The company achieved international prominence with its stylish, sleek, minimalist designs within the industry very quickly, but winning the Millennium Yacht Design Award really put the company on the map.
The award was won by the company’s distinctive 118 WallyPower and the company now produces the most visually arresting high end sail and motor yachts, from the Nano 11-meter day sailer/racer through to boats such as the gorgeous Wally 50M, which is 50 meters in length.
Only 100 of each model will be produced worldwide, offering a degree of exclusivity and retained value to the machinery.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide