Mimo announces 7-inch iMo Pivot Touchscreen Monitor
By Jude Garvey
November 25, 2009
Mimo Monitors has followed on from its road-tough Mimo 710-S “Mobile Slider” USB monitor and the portable Mimo 710 mini monitor with a foray into the current touchscreen monitor war. The iMo Pivot Touch is a USB-based 7" mini-monitor that offers full touchscreen capability for less than US$200.
The iMo Pivot Touch can be detached from its base in order to operate in stand-alone mode and features a fully pivoting ball-and-joint, 800x480 7" LCD screen that has 350cd/m2 brightness and 400:1 contrast ratio.
The unit's single USB 2.0 connection provides both connectivity and power and the on/off switch is incorporated into the USB cable.
The monitor is designed for use with a small laptop or netbook and can be operated in portrait or landscape mode.
The company boasts that the iMo Pivot Touch is the lowest priced touchscreen monitor on the market – you may want to check that claim – but at US$199.99, it seems a fair price to get the latest touchscreen technology and declutter your work space.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide