Logitech has unveiled their Driving Force GT Wheel - the official force-feedback wheel of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue for the PlayStation 3. Designed in collaboration with Gran Turismo developers Polyphony Digital, the wheel features a realtime adjustment dial, allowing you to adjust brake bias, traction control and damper settings on the fly.
Obviously aiming to be a device that doesn't feel or look out of place beside a PlayStation 3 and expensive HDTV, the Driving Force GT Wheel features:
- A new force-feedback system, promising ultra-realistic simulation of understeer, oversteer and traction loss
- Full-size gas and brake pedals
- Both sequential stick shift and wheel-mounted paddles for changing gears
- 11" wheel with comfortable rubber grip
- 900 degrees of movement
- Illuminated horn
- Compatibility with Gran Turismo 3 & 4 on the PS2
The Driving Force GT will be available in the US, Europe and Australia in early May, with a suggested retail price of US$150/AU$249. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be released in North America on April 17, available on Blu-ray disc and as a paid download from the PlayStation Store. Our readers in Europe and Australia can expect the game closer to the end of April.
Just enter your friends and your email address into the form below
For multiple addresses, separate each with a comma