Land Rover has released a teaser video and image of its new Discover Vision Concept ahead of the 2014 New York International Auto Show, promising that "pioneering technology from Jaguar Land Rover’s Advanced Research will be previewed for the first time," in the new vehicle, which also showcases the design and technology direction for a new family of SUVs under the Land Rover badge.
Land Rover isn't giving much away about the Vision Concept with the image and video showing the partial outline of a sleeker version of what is definitely a Discovery profile with a softer bonnet and a new take on the distinctive stepped roof. Inside, we also got glimpses of three rows of seats with a sliding second row, and a minimalist console dominated by a selector dial.
"Discovery has been pivotal in helping to build the foundations of the Land Rover brand," says Gerry McGovern, Design Director and Chief Creative Officer for Land Rover. "It is admired all over the world and loved by its strong customer base. We have created the Vision Concept to share the essence of Land Rover’s new age of Discovery and to debut a new, compelling, relevant design direction that connects on an emotional level with customers of today and tomorrow."
The teaser video for the new Land rover Discovery Vision Concept can be viewed below.
Source: Land Rover
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide