The Kreweser motorized music trike keeps your drinks cold
By Stu Robarts
August 28, 2014
Food, cold drinks and music are important ingredients of any party or picnic. Now, a new motorized cooler promises to help you get them all to the venue at the same time. The Kreweser provides a means of transport and cold storage, as well having an optional built-in Bluetooth stereo system.
The Kreweser is a foldable electric trike with a large cooler on which the user sits. The cooler provides 94 qt (107 L) of chilled storage, which can be removed from the trike itself as required. Once the cooler has been removed, the trike can be folded up for easy storage or transportation. The cooler can also be provided with an optional 400 W Bluetooth music system.
It's not the first motorized cooler Gizmag has featured. The Cruzin' Cooler, for example, can carry up to 200 lb (91 kg) of cargo including the driver and has a top speed of 13 mph (21 km/h). Kreweser users will get where they're going a bit sooner, though, with its higher top speed of 18 mph (29 km/h).
The trike itself is modeled on a Chopper bike. It is powered by a 500-watt hub motor that drives the front wheel and can travel for 16 miles (26 km) before the low-profile 48 V battery needs recharging.
The Kreweser will be available from September 17 for a suggested retail price of US$999.
The video below shows how the Kreweser works.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide