June 03, 2009 If you're the kind of person who likes to over-pack when you head out to the great outdoors, now you can say you've brought everything and the kitchen sink. The Kitchen Sink by Sea to Summit simply pops out ready for the washing up. It holds five liters of water and tucks up snugly in a convenient carry pouch that can be attached to your belt.
Once opened out, the kitchen sink is held in place by a steel rim and the reinforced carry handles mean you can use the sink to carry water back to camp from a nearby stream or river.
The Kitchen Sink is waterproof, will hold hot water and detergent and is just as suited to washing the dishes as yourself. Once you've finished using it, it neatly folds away.
For more information, visit Sea to Summit.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide