January 7, 2007 An invention that parents-on-the-go will love, Go-Go Babyz' unique Infant Cruizer travel system is designed to easily transport your baby without taking him or her out of the car seat. The Infant Cruizer simply attaches to a car seat and turns it into a wheeled pull-cart, reducing the need for a stroller on both short and long-distance trips.
The Infant Cruizer is a convenient accessory for parents who travel with small children. Its compact design, easy push, and car seat compatibility reduce the need to always load-up the stroller and its fold up design and telescoping handle save a significant space compared with full size strollers.
Retailing at USD$199.99, the Infant Cruizer is light (12 lbs or about 5 ½ kilograms) and it’s easy to carry, unfold and secure the car seat. With a fold up design and a telescoping handle it saves a lot of space compared to other strollers. The 12-inch shock-absorbing tires never need air and it has a tilt-back capacity so negotiating curbs and stairs won’t involve lifting.
Canny parents will probably find other uses for the Infant Cruizer on short or long-distance trips to the shopping mall, doctors or the train station.
Go-Go Babyz Corporation plan to release a toddler adapter in early 2008 so when baby grows, parents can simply replace the infant seat adapter. There is also a twins adapter is coming soon.
Parents might still prefer a baby sling for short trips but the Infant Cruizer might save their back and make traveling with infants much more efficient on long-trips.Infant Cruizer features
- One handed operation to carry, unfold and secure the cart seat
- Safe click-n-lock base
- Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association (JPMA)
- Closed Dimensions (handle folded) 26“l x 20“w x 12“h (approx. 66cml x 50cmw x 30cmh)
- Maximum Open Dimensions (handle Fully Extended) 26“l x 20“w x 46”h (approx. 66cml x 50cmw x 116cmh)
- Position Handle Extensions 24”h, 36“h, 39”h, 42”h, & 46”h (approx. 61cm, 91cm, 99cm, 107cm, 117cm)
The company also offer the USD$89 gogo Kidz Travelmate based on the same design but with smaller 5-inch razor wheels and lighter at 5 lbs. This lightweight "roller-suitcase" design is particularly suited to negotiating airport travel and given that the FAA recommends children under 40 lbs. be seated in a child car seat in flight, parents may need to take the car-seat anyway.
For car seat compatibility and further details see Go-Go Babyz.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide