IN1: The Swiss Army knife of iPhone cases
By Dave Parrack
September 26, 2013
Some people wouldn't leave home without a Swiss Army knife boasting an impressive array of tools. However, with the IN1 iPhone case they could perhaps ditch their multi-tool of choice and just make sure to keep their smartphone close at hand at all times.
The IN1 iPhone case not only protects your iPhone but also incorporates a range of tools designed to help in times of need. These include a kickstand, blue and red pens, Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, a nail file, tweezers, scissors, and a toothpick.
The tools are all compliant with current TSA rules, which means you can, in theory at least, take this on commercial flights. This is why there isn't a blade included, which would obviously be a prerequisite on any traditional Swiss Army knife.
The case will fit the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s, and is made from polycarbonate with a felt interior to keep your smartphone snug.
The case comes in black, white and clear, while the tools come in black, white, blue, green, orange and pink. Each case can be customized when ordering to ensure you get the combination that best suits you.
The IN1 iPhone case costs US$44.95, and the video below shows it off from various different angles.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide