Brando's iLaunch Thunder is an iPhone-powered rocket launcher
By Emily Price
December 7, 2011
All those missile shooting games on your iPhone not realistic enough for you? Brando's iLaunch Thunder is a missile launcher that pairs with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch over Bluetooth, and allows you to shoot missiles at unsuspecting victims up to 25 feet away.
The iLaunch Thunder has a 270-degree horizontal rotation, and vertical flexibility of more than 40 degrees. Couple the device's directional skills with the launcher's 25-foot (7.6-meter) shooting distance, and you can cover close to 1,400 square feet (130 square meters) of space with the toy. Where you shoot your missiles is controlled by the move you make from within the iLaunch Controller app on your iDevice.
One downside is that you only get four missiles with the launcher, so if you plan on launching a full-on attack on your office, you'll need to strategically plan where those missiles go.
The iLaunch Thunder is available until December 15 from Brando for US$82. After that, the cost of the missile launcher goes up to its regular price of US$96.90.
The video below shows the iLaunch Thunder in action.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide