April 2, 2008 The Quadricycle has been around for more than 100 years, becoming temporarily extinct with the coming of the motorcar. Suzuki’s 1983 QuadRunner LT-125 (top left main pic) became the first four-wheeled ATV and revived the industry, offering a platform for sport, recreation and agricultural workers. So it’s a happy 25th birthday from us the modern quadbike. Suzuki is inviting all Suzuki ATV owners to join in the 25th Anniversary.
The celebration will continue during 2008 at five regional US-based ATV events and we’ll keep you informed as to other international events.
During the quarter century since it became the “first on four wheels”, Suzuki has regularly set new standards being the first with youth quads, sport quads, independent suspension, differential lock and the first with a race-ready motocross quad.
Suzuki's 25th Anniversary "First on 4 Wheels" Celebration Locations:
May 3-4: WPSA ATV Open Championship, Oak Hill Raceway, Alvord, TX.
June 14-15: WPSA ATV Open Championship, Wild Cat Creek MX, Rossville, IN.
July 30-August 3: Oregon DuneFest, Winchester Bay, OR.
September 15-20: Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree, Richfield, UT.
October 9-13: Hatfield McCoy TrailFest, Gilbert WV.
Activities will vary by location, but look for a big Suzuki hospitality tent with food, prizes, demo rides and youth events scheduled.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide