Gresso injects steel into luxury mobile phone collection
March 26, 2008
March 27, 2008 High-end mobile phone manufacturer Gresso has added to its Avantgarde Collection with the release of the Steel series - two new luxury handsets that integrate aircraft steel into the slim-line design.
The Gresso Steel collection will be available in two models: Sol Steel and Luna Steel. Like the initial models in the Avantgarde Collection, 200 year old African Blackwood is used for the casing along with a patented scratch-resistant covering, magnetic lock of the battery cover and laser cut Roman numerals on the funtion keys - which in this case are made from aircraft steel.
Both models measure 119 x 48 x 14 mm and feature a 65K colors, 240 x 320 pixel TFT screen framed by sapphire crystal glass, Bluetooth connectivity, 2 MP camera, audio player and 64MB internal / 2GB external memory.
And the cost for such luxury in your pocket? Both the Sol Steel and Luna Steel sell for 3500 Euro.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide