August 24, 2007 Motorola has introduced a new smartphone that seeks to build on the ergonomic design and multimedia capabilities of its predecessor the Motorola Q. The sleek MOTO Q music 9m features a QWERTY keyboard, a side-scroll thumbwheel and dedicated keys for one-handed navigation and supports over-the-air music downloads using Verizon’s V CAST 3G EV-DO network.
The multimedia interface supports over- the-air music downloads via V CAST Music with over two million songs available for download.
Available in the black and red design pictured, the MOTO Q music 9m includes an ergonomically optimized keyboard for accurate and fast typing, a side-scroll thumbwheel for easy one-handed menu navigation, and dedicated keys for easy access to features like messaging, speakerphone and multimedia.
The MOTO Q music 9m features Windows Mobile 6 software and incorporates advanced phone capabilities, such as voice-activated dialling, smart contacts dialling, speakerphone and Bluetooth(R) wireless technology.
Additional features of the MOTO Q music 9m include:
Pricing: The MOTO Q music 9m is available through Verizon Wireless and retails for US$299.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate tied to a two-year customer agreement).
The MOTO Q music 9m is also currently available in boxed sets with a 2GB microSD card and a stereo headset for an additional US$49.99 or with a 4GB microSD card for an additional US$149.99.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide