October, First it went electric, now the humble toothbrush contains toothpaste with the Intelliclean System from Sonicare and Crest. This is the first integrated sonic toothbrush and liquid toothpaste dispensing system which combines high-speed bristle motion with a new specially formulated liquid toothpaste. Sonic technology promises healthy breath, fresher gums and anti-cavity protection - and that just-from-the-dentist feeling everyday. The IntelliClean system uses Sonicare patented sonic technology to provide powerful cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line.
The IntelliClean system uses Sonicare patented sonic technology to provide powerful cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line.
The toothpaste loads in special cartridges into the body of the toothbrush and is dispensed through a pump handle button.
What makes it different from other electric toothbrushes is that the highspeed bristle motion liquifies specially formulated Crest toothpaste, creating a dynamic fluid cleaning action which drives powerful cleaning ingredients into interproximal areas (those really hard to reach bits between teeth!).
So for the closest thing to a dentist's visit check out the new Intelliclean system - it's sure to leave a smile on your face.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide