Samsung Electronics has launched its second-generation DuoCam VP-D6050i which combines a digital still camera and mini-digital video, with a dedicated lens for each function.
The DuoCam has dedicated photography and video lenses stacked into the one compact body. Consumers can switch between the digital still camera and digital camcorder at the push of a button for no-compromise photos and high quality digital video.
For digital still pictures the DuoCam features 5.25 mega pixels, a 3x optical/12x digital zoom and a built-in auto flash. Images can be saved onto a variety of flash memory cards via an innovative 4 in 1 memory media slot, including Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital Cards and Multi Media Cards.
For high-quality digital video, DuoCam features an 800,000 pixel lens system, a 10x optical /900x digital zoom for precision control, a built-in 2.5inch Optimum Vision LCD screen that makes shooting and playback a breeze, a colour LCD viewfinder, and Samsung's Power Nite Pix(tm) technology for low-light filming. It also supports MPEG4 recording onto flash memory cards and includes ports for fast data transfer to a PC or Mac computer.
The DuoCam sells for AUD$1,799 and is available now.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide