The Ultra GT Cordless Optical Mouse features a its unique "in-air" motion-sensing capability that allows the user to accurately control the cursor with movements more akin to waving a wand than using a mouse. The Ultra GT can be used on the desk or at a distance of up to 10 metres and includes software that allows consumers to assign commonly used computing tasks to in-air gestures.
Designed to relieve problems associated with repetitive mouse movements, the latest Gyration "in-air" wireless mouse has an increased range and an RF receiver half the size of the previous version and there's no line-of-site requirement.
The Ultra GT Cordless Optical Mouse is available as a standalone or packaged with a choice of two multimedia keyboard options.
The Ultra GT Cordless Optical Mouse is available from www.electroboard.com.au and costs AUD$199.
A professional version that doubles as a remote for presentations to a range of 30 metres is also available.
Follow the links below to learn more.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide