The Powertec GSM Diverter is a clever hardware device that enables you to divert your landline phone to your mobile as if it's a mobile-to-mobile call. This means that when a home or office phone is diverted to a mobile phone, the GSM Diverter turns the landline component into a mobile call so that diversion charges reduced by up to 80%.
The cost benefits are substantial according to Powertec, with a 10 minute diverted call potentially costing 20 cents at mobile-to-mobile rates, instead of up to $2.50, translating to significant phone bill savings for small business.
The system consists of two devices, a diverter box and a GSM Gateway. The diverter box receives the incoming call and diverts it out via a GSM Gateway.
The new product is a result of four years of R&D and Powertec Telecommunications has just begun to franchise the GSM Diverter throughout Australia.
For further information see www.powertec.com.au.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide