Gizmo is a free magazine focussing on innovation, design and applied technology.
Gizmo has a guaranteed, controlled circulation of AT LEAST 75,000 copies per issue. See also Distribution Information and Advertising Information
Gizmo is bi-monthly at present and will begin monthly publication in July, 2002
A magazine and a web site
Gizmo is a magazine and web site designed to work in harmony together.
The magazine is A6 (148mm tall by 105mm wide) format: small, condensed and convenient.
It contains shortened versions of articles and fewer and smaller photographs. The full article and larger versions of the photographs are available at the web site. That way we can fit more in, keep the articles up-to-date and provide all the links so you can follow the stories that interest you.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide