Gizmocase - protection for your iPhone and a place for your credit cards
By Jeff Salton
May 4, 2010
Is your iPhone 3GS not being taken seriously any more because all your friends have one too? You need a Gizmocase to turn heads (and bottle tops). This groovy silicone skin protects against impact and your phone’s ports and buttons are protected against dust and moisture, helping to prolong the life of your device.
Recently, we’ve covered software products that turn your smart phone into a credit card. Well, if you don’t want to turn your phone into a cashless wallet, the next best thing is to turn your phone holder into one, because the GizmoCase has slots for carrying up to four cards and lets you quick-draw them like a wild west six-shooter from the holster attachment.
The GizmoCase from Barefoot Innovations has a clip to secure it to your purse or jeans pocket or attach a lanyard to wear it around your neck. It can hold your earbuds, too, while it cradles your iPhone. And, covering all the essential bases, you can open bottle tops with the special opener embedded in the design.
It comes in nine colors and sells for US$29.99. The holster is US$4.99.
So is the humble wallet dead in the water? Probably not just yet... but the writing is on the wall.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide