Digital photo frame includes built-in clock, alarm and calendar
By Darren Quick
December 6, 2007
December 7, 2007 Genius DPF-241 digital photo frames seeks to set itself apart from the field by also offering the convenience of a built-in clock, alarm and calendar.
Designed as a two-in-one device for the office desk, the 2.4-inch 256k pixel TFT LCD screen displays photos stored on the frame’s built-in flash memory which has space for up to 30 photos.
Photos are downloaded to the frame from a PC using the included mini-USB 2.0 connection and photo compression software is also included with the frame to make sure the photos are in the supported JPEG or BMP formats.
Pairing the frame with a clock enables the device to be scheduled to turn itself on or off at selected times which will help with the estimated 6 hour running time when using the two AAA batteries to power the unit, although the frame can also be powered through the continuously via USB when connected to a PC.
For further info visit Genius.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide