New limited edition chronograph for Ferrari fans
By Jeff Salton
July 27, 2009
Ferrari fans wanting to ‘wear their hearts on their sleeves’ and show their allegiance to the dancing horse brand have a new option with this limited edition timepiece - the Lap-Time Chronograph. The watch features precise Swiss movement; special functions such as a tachometer, split times and digital alarm; some distinctive Ferrari branding - and of course, it's red.
Available from 1 August 2009 the watch, according to Ferrari, has been designed to meet the specific needs of the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One Team and provides all the features of a high performance chronograph.
- Ferrari Lap-Time Chronograph features:
- Swiss anadigit multifunction chronograph movement
- black rubber strap, front has Ferrari shield log, internal has Scuderia Ferrari embossing
- main analogue display
- two alternate time zone digital displays
- full chronometer 1/100 sec
- split times
- non-reflective mineral crystal
- solid stainless steel waterproof case with special engraved logo
- date/day/year/month display
- digital alarm
- water resistant to 5 ATM
The Ferrari Lap-Time Chronograph is available exclusively from the Ferrari Store and costs Euro 295 plus delivery.
Just enter your friends and your email address into the form below
For multiple addresses, separate each with a comma