The announcement of a Diesel Ducati might catch you by surprise, but only until you realize that the bike has spark plugs and the word Diesel refers to the Italian fashion brand which has been sponsoring the Ducati Team in MotoGP. The collaboration is bearing fruit straight up with an "urban military chic" version of the Ducati Monster 1100EVO.
The US$13,795 Monster Diesel gets a "Brave Green" matt color treatment with yellow front brake calipers, while just about everything else on the machine including the pipes is finished in "totalblack."
The passenger seat cover, exhaust system heat shields and dashboard cover are also new along with a personalized metal plate fixed on the passenger seat cover, but all of the key technical specs remain in-line with the standard Monster 1100EVO.
Both the bike and its accompanying apparel collection were launched on 15 March at the Diesel Store of New York at Soho.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide