Two fans are better than one - the Double Circulator
By Jeff Salton
May 12, 2010
On some summer days and nights, a good fan is all you need to keep your cool. But often it’s a case of being in the right place at the right time if you want to benefit from old-fashioned fan technology. The Segula Double-Circulator doesn’t just blow the air into the room like any other ordinary fan. Instead, it circulates the air in the whole room via two independent heads, which the manufacturers say is more healthy than a fan directly aimed at your body. The Double-Circulator also has an integrated ionizer to keep the air fresh.
The Double-Circulator has your typical fan’s three speed settings and provides airflow control over a range of 15-20 m. Each head on the unit is separately adjustable and apparently the 60W motor really blows (in a good way!).
The manufacturers claim the device is extremely energy-efficient – with both fans operating it only costs around 1 cent per hour to run.
The fans have removable grills for easy cleaning and a loudness factor of 50dB. The unit measures 43 x 76 x 24cm and sells at Segula for €99.95 (US$126 approx).
Via: Random Good Stuff.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide