ASUS launches high performance Automobili Lamborghini VX7 Laptop
By Gizmag Team
July 12, 2011
The ASUS-Automobili Lamborghini VX7 is, as the name suggests, a computer designed to emulate the style and performance of Lamborghini cars, with a case that captures the angular Lambo styling, and rear cooling vents modeled on a Lambo's taillights and exhaust through to a host of other faux association.
What isn't false though, is the performance of the machine, which runs quad-core 2nd generation (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core i7 processors, and is also the first to use NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 460M GPU. It also features USB 3.0, has a Blu-ray combo drive and runs Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit).
Read the specs as a tech junkie and you'll likely be far more excited than the petrolhead association would get you. How about 3GB of video memory or TWO 7,200rpm 750GB hard drives providing a total of 1.5TB or storage? This is a beast, regardless of the badging.
In defense of the Automobili Lamborghini association, the performance of the 15.6" 16:9 full HD LED laptop is in the same rare league of ultra performance as Lamborghini automobiles and with specs that make it ideal for performance gaming, multimedia playback or creation or online entertainment.
The machine comes in two directly licensed Lamborghini colors - orange and black carbon fiber - staring at a recommended retail price of GBP2000 in the U.K., and US$2299 in the U.S.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide