Advertise with Gizmag
Why you should advertise on Gizmag
Gizmag is an online magazine celebrating human endeavor across all fields of science, technology and design.
Founded in Australia in 2002 as a print magazine with a companion website, Gizmag has grown into an online-only magazine with a worldwide audience of over four million readers per month.
More than a decade of covering innovation has given us a truly unique audience of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, futurists and decision makers, all of whom strive to be well-informed.
The "average" Gizmag reader is an older, affluent, and extremely well-educated male:
- 78% of Gizmag readers are 40+
- 95% of Gizmag readers are male
- 40% of Gizmag readers have a household income of over $100,000
- 80% of Gizmag readers have a college degree
- 25% of Gizmag readers have a post-graduate degree
Source: Gizmag reader survey, 2013
Sites with similar audiences to Gizmag include the MIT Technology Review, NASA.gov, Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, New Scientist, Wired Magazine, Treehugger, and Business Week.
Past advertisers include Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Smart, Chevrolet, IBM, Microsoft and Radio Shack.
Traffic & Subscriber Statistics
- Over 4,000,000 unique visitors per month
- Over 300,000 active subscribers across email, RSS and social media
Please contact us for additional information.
Enquire about Advertising
Please call A TEAM Media Sales on 415-827-2637 or email email@example.com.
For monthly budgets of under US$2,500, please use our self-service advertising system.
Otherwise, please fill out the following form:
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide