Wriggle Wrapper offers a 3-in-1 solution for sitting, feeding and sleeping
By Jude Garvey
March 31, 2009
March 31, 2009 Parents appreciate multifunctional baby products because the amount of baby gear they have to tote when they visit friends, dine out or take a vacation can be significantly reduced. The Wriggle Wrapper from Phil and Ted is one such baby product as it is designed for sitting, feeding and even sleeping.
As the name suggests, the Wriggle Wrapper is an innovative product that wraps around your wriggler like a diaper. It can be attached to a bed, or dining chair or Mom or Dad’s waist. Made from durable, high tensile polyester in red or gray, the underside has a rubber grip material to ensure your baby does not slip or slide. The wrapper is machine washable, has fit-to child adjustments and strong, secure straps and clips.
For wriggle-free feeding and sitting from approximately six to 24 months, the Wriggle Wrapper is attached to a chair or adult lap. If you are visiting friends and baby (newborn to 24 months) needs a nap, the wrapper can be securely attached to a single bed using the 3.2m (approx. 10.5ft) strap. When folded, the wrapper measures 15x23x6cms, (5.9x9.1x2.4”) and has a 230cms (91”) strap length.
The Wriggle Wrapper retails for NZ$60 (approx. USD$34) which seems reasonable when you consider the cost of portable cots and feeding chairs.
Via Babyology .Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide