Accidental physical contact with the parallel blades of a partly connected plug or experimental metallic insertion by investigative young hands needn't be the life-threatening worry it can be with standard power outlets
The design also negates fire hazards and overheating from internal circuitry, caused by the build up of carbon when tiny blue sparks are generated as a plug is inserted into a standard outlet
The power strip from Wet Circuits features a water resistant design and special material protecting the circuitry within, ensuring that contact with a soaking outlet needn't end up in a trip to the emergency room
The Wet Circuits water resistant power strip
Wet Circuits water resistant power strip with overheat prevention and protection from fire hazards
Accidentally spilling a cup of coffee over a power strip will, at best, probably cause the connected equipment to stop working. On the other hand, such water-related electrical mishaps could lead to serious injury or even be fatal for the user. Wet Circuits has introduced a water resistant power strip that looks to avoid such situations by protecting internal wiring and minimizing the flow of electricity upon contact with water.
« Back to Wet Circuits water-resistant power strip
Other Images from this Gallery