November 15, 2007 Mobile phones and personal media players are all about entertainment, communications and increasingly, fashion – and any good fashion statement needs fashionable accessories. Designed with assistance from Apple, V-MODA’s noise isolating Vibe Duo headset takes this approach seriously with high-definition sound and a discrete microphone rolled into a slick all-metal design.
Just released in Europe, the Vibe Duo were designed to complement the Apple iPhone and use Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicon (BLISS) technology to minimize outside noise and enhance bass, delivering high-def sound in the 12-22Hz frequency range.
The 13 gram unit incorporates a discrete microphone with a call/music control button that allows users to easily switch between the functions on their phone and to aid in ensuring a comfortable fit, the headset comes with three sizes of soft silicon fittings.
V-MODA’s Vibe Duo were released in the US in July and are now available in Europe at a cost of €99.
Compatible with the iPod and all other portable music players, the package includes a 32 inch (81.3 cm) fabric cable and a black leather pouch.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide