TwitterPeek - Tweeting without the bells and whistles
By Gizmag Team
November 4, 2009
In news for committed Tweeters (at least those without a smartphone), Peek has released what it says is the world’s first dedicated Twitter mobile device. TwitterPeek is the company's third data-only product (following on from the original and Peek Pronto) and like its predecessors, its key selling points are simplicity of function, low-cost and no contracts.
A US$99 outlay gets you 6 months of unlimited Twitter service and direct messages with charges of $7.95 per month after that. A second option for US$199 includes unlimited Twitter service for lifetime of device.
The "always-on" TwitterPeek has a full QWERTY keyboard, color screen and click scroll wheel. Peek promises Nationwide coverage in the U.S. and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
The obvious drawback - it's another device to carry around, but if you're happy with the old faithful dumbphone and you're suffering from an uncontrollable urge to Tweet on the go, it could be worth a look.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide