The Titanium Utility Ring makes your fingers extra-useful – and manly
By Ben Coxworth
January 29, 2013
While wearing jewelry is a great way of expressing your individuality, when it comes to things like rings, some men can get a little ... uncomfortable. Today you’re wearing a ring, tomorrow it’s high heels, right? Well, perhaps those guys would feel better about donning the rough n’ ready Titanium Utility Ring.
As its name implies, the ring is indeed made from “aerospace grade” titanium, and it incorporates five tiny-but-functional folding tools – it’s like wearing a Leatherman on your finger, essentially.
Its tools include a bottle opener, straight blade, serrated blade, saw blade, and a comb. Yes, a comb. According to the ring’s Georgia-based creator, Bruce Boone, “Although the comb is tiny, it actually does a surprisingly good job on the 'stache or head!”.
Boone makes each ring to order, sized for the specific customer. The ring’s multiple titanium plates are held together with brass rivets, and have a combined width of nine millimeters.
It can be ordered through Bruce’s Etsy shop, for US$385. Should you be looking for something testosterony for one of your other fingers, you might also want to check out the Kinekt Gear Ring.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide