Air-cushioned sleeve promises greater laptop protection
By Jeff Salton
December 3, 2009
The Sumdex Aircube laptop sleeve uses "air cell technology" to spread overall pressure between air channels and provide added protection for traveling laptops. Made from durable TPU (thermoplastic urethane) and neoprene, the Aircube sleeve is similar to surrounding your precious computer in bubble wrap – only better looking and not as bulky.
The Aircube comes in popular sizes for PC netbooks, notebooks and MacBooks and MacBook Pros and in a small range of different colored backs and trim with clear fronts.
It also offers easy view "Check-Quick" check-point friendly design for fast security clearance in airports and buildings.
A 17" Aircube will set you back around US$40.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide