The Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System turns omelets into sausages
By Dave Parrack
March 21, 2013
The Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System offers a new and rather novel way of cooking eggs, utilizing "vertical cooking technology" to deliver sausage-shaped omelets of all kinds onto your breakfast plate.
Rollie claims that the system requires you merely to crack eggs and pour them into the Eggmaster Cooking System, which then does the rest. The sausage-shaped omelet will pop up out of the top of the appliance when cooked ... making it more like toasting bread than actual cooking. The system works by virtue of a "cylindrical non-stick cooking surface surrounded by a revolutionary heating element."
How many people actually find cooking eggs to be the chore the video below makes it out to be is debatable, but the company claims other advantages over traditional cooking methods; these being the lack of added fat or butter, and less mess. Rollie also claims you're guaranteed "perfect eggs" every time.
The Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System is only available to order online to those in the continental United States. At the time of writing the price is US$29.99 plus $9.99 postage and handling fees. It can be seen in use below.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide