Leatherman brings some "Style" to its snowboarding tool
By Ben Coxworth
January 31, 2014
Along with its various other activity-specific multi-tools, Leatherman currently offers models dedicated to the unique needs of skaters and surfers. Now, it's come out with a newly-updated tool designed just for snowboarders – the Hail + Style PS.
The stainless steel device was designed in a partnership between Leatherman and Signal Snowboards. It consists of two parts – the outer carabiner-like Hail multi-tool (which was previously released on its own), and the removable inner Style PS.
Tools on the Hail include a flat/Phillips screwdriver, scraper, lace assist, 10-mm wrench, earbud cord wrap, and (of course) a bottle opener. If you pop out the Style PS, you'll also gain access to needlenose and regular pliers, a wire cutter, scissors, another screwdriver, a nail file(!) and tweezers.
The Hail + Style PS weighs 3.17 oz (89.8 g), and is priced at US$47. If you're looking for something a little simpler and cheaper, take a look at the CL!CK Carabiner.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide