It’s touted as the biggest and most powerful Lancia ever built, boasting a 1120hp engine, fast, sleek lines, no regard for speed limits and superior Italian breeding through and through. It’s the soon-to-be-released Lancia di Lancia – or Motor Launch – and speedboat enthusiasts are entitled to get excited about it.
Powered by Sacs and designed by Christian Grande, the Lancia di Lancia is able to deliver head-snapping speed in the water thanks to the latest engine from Fiat Powertrain Technologies.
And if you’re worried about safety, the company says the Motor Launch protects you, conceals you and at the same time puts you (and it) on show. A removable top and windscreen helps … unless you value your hair at whatever the top speed 1120hp will generate!
For night-time adventures, the vintage-style headlights incorporate LED technology for a brighter path and the dinner table and sofa can be turned into a double bed at the touch of a button.
The Lancia di Lancia speed boat will be officially unveiled on 4 September at the Lido of Venice.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide