The JORDY (Joint Optical Reflective Display) advanced head-worn magnifier from Enhanced Vision assists those with low vision to see objects at a distance, offering up to 30X magnification with auto-focus capabilities.
Experts estimate that more than 3.3 million Americans suffer from low vision, which can severely affect their ability to read and do traditional tasks.
While not quite as trendy as the device featured in “Star Trek: The Next Generation", or as technologically advanced as some of the other eye-sight solutions in development, JORDY provides "here and now" assistance for people with various causes of vision loss such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa and or Diabetic Retinopathy. I
The light-weight and portable battery operated system is designed with active lifestyles in mind, enabling the wearer to read, write, and see in any environment including work, home, and school.
It works as both an advanced head-worn magnifier as well as a desktop video magnifier when placed on its docking stand. It features four viewing modes (full-color, black and white, high-contrast positive and negative), 30X magnification (50x with the optional desktop), a built-in lighting system, auto-focus and digital zoom.
Via Enhanced Vision.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide