Write for Gizmag
Gizmag is a leading online magazine covering all fields of invention, innovation and emerging technology. We're currently looking for switched-on, self-motivated writers who meet all of the following criteria:
- Expertise in at least one field of technology (mobile devices/technology being a strong plus)
- Experience in writing for the web
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver high-quality, authoritative original content in a fast paced online environment
- Fiercely competitive
- Active on Twitter and/or Google+
Pay is by revenue share.
If you meet these criteria, you'll be hard pressed to find a more lucrative gig on the web, and we can't wait to meet you.
Please fill in the contact information below, sell us on your expertise, and indicate:
- evidence of your experience in writing for the web (please ensure you highlight specific examples of your best work - we value quality over quantity!)
- the number stories per week you can contribute
- the topic areas you write in
- an outline of an article you'd like to write for Gizmag
- a link to your Twitter and/or Google+ page
Currently, we are primarily seeking writers who can contribute a minimum of 5 stories per week.
Successful applicants will be asked to write a trial article of approximately 500 words based on their chosen topic. If it meets our standards, your article will be published and you will be paid under our revenue share scheme.
We retain the right to edit your work, and almost certainly will, and you'll get feedback as you go to help you fit into the team and our methodology.
We receive a large number of applications, so our apologies if we do not respond to you directly.
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics