LG DVB-T PC W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL 17inch widescreen Notebook
By Mike Hanlon
February 19, 2007
February 20, 2007: LG Electronics has unveiled its next generation of notebook computers, incorporating a Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting TV Tuner (DVB-T) with a view to providing a mobile, fully-integrated, multi-media hub for the home and office. The 17inch widescreen DVB-T Notebook PC W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL enables high-quality picture broadcasts on a 17inch widescreen LCD when connected to a home or office antenna. It also offers maximum convenience with Windows Vista Home Premium, allowing users to watch, pause, rewind and record live TV on their PC. The W1 uses the powerful Core 2 Duo processor, offering improvement on the performance of the existing Dual Core Processor, without compromising battery life. With built-in wireless LAN supporting up to 54 Mbps broadband wireless internet connection and Bluetooth 2.0, consumers are ensured seamless mobile internet access.
Providing superior mobile and home entertainment capabilities, the W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL adopts Dolby Home Theatre, incorporating premium 5.1 channel PC speakers. Creating an exceptional multimedia experience, consumers can enjoy surround sound whilst creating a realistic gaming environment.
Key features of LG’s W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL notebook include:
- An Intel Core2 Duo Processor with 1.83GHz to 2.0GHz of processing speed, an Intel 945 chipset, enabling enhanced memory performance for faster CPU transfer speeds, stronger wireless signals and enhanced graphics.
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium provides users with complete viewing control by watching, pausing, rewinding and recording live TV.
Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting TV Tuner allows clear, crisp, high quality picture TV broadcasts. Dolby Digital Sound that projects 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound, supported by a two 1.2W speakers for a greater cinematic experience.
17 inch WSXGA+ (1680x1050) /Fine Bright display that provides sharper, more realistic images.
An ATI MobilityTM Radeon X1600 Graphics chip, the first imaging chip designed for notebooks, combines 256MB of graphics memory and 512MB of HyperMemory to heighten graphics performance.
LG’s DVB-T W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL Notebook measures just 30.6mm in width and weighs a tiny 3.1Kg. The 17 inch screened W1PRO EXPRESS DUAL retails from AUD$3299 (equivalent to US$2600).Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide