October 29, 2004 Now you can take your DVDs with you and watch them anywhere on your smartphone or Pocket PC.
DVD TO POCKET PC enables you to convert DVD movies so they can be played on your Pocket PC or Symbian (Nokia or Sony Ericsson) smartphone - it's fast, takes just two clicks, and costs just US$24.95.
The resultant movies are in high quality with stereo sound and can be played in full screen landscape mode.
The amazing thing is the compression - a full length feature film of less than 100 minutes can be stored on a 128 Mb memorycard.
For films longer than 100 minutes you'll need a 256 mb card. On a 512 SD card , you can even crunch 4 films!Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide