October 29, 2004 Colossal Storage Corporation works exclusively in the field of Atomic Holographic Optical Nanostorage and has developed a programmable refracting OLED lens which turns conventional lens technology on its head. For hundreds of years light amplification has been done through glass refracting lenses of various curvatures, lengths and material densities.
The reprogrammable lens concept allows both positive and negative refraction to be programmed within a molecular film, thereby allowing the objective image to be changed at the virtual image focal point.
The weight, cost, quality, speed, versatility, and wide range of focus will bring a new area of optical imaging applications.
Atomic Holographic Nanotechnology will enable reprogrammable molecular lenses that will allow incoming light to be rejected, modified internally, or allowed to pass unaltered through transparent optical lenses.
Using Plasmonic Physics to program optical lenses will allow many applications based on light and colour to be developed, such as zoom lenses, chromatic light filters, antireflection, and polarisers for lightweight fast-action cameras.Share
- Around The Home
- Digital Cameras
- Good Thinking
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holiday Destinations
- Home Entertainment
- Inventors and Remarkable People
- Mobile Technology
- Urban Transport
- Wearable Electronics
- 2014 Action Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartwatch Comparison Guide
- 2014 Windows 2-in-1 Comparison Guide
- 2014 Smartphone Comparison Guide
- 2014 Full Frame DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Tablet Comparison Guide
- 2014 Superzoom Camera Comparison Guide
- 2014 iPad Comparison Guide
- 2014 Entry-Level to Enthusiast DSLR Comparison Guide
- 2014 Small Compact Camera Comparison Guide